Thursday, July 31, 2008
my msn address has always been confidential, means its different from all the email addresses i have for friendster etc etc etc.

thus, people will not have my msn unless i know them.

jus now, i had someone by the email add of alisonbuputput@hotmail.com trying to add me on msn..

instinctively, i thought this person might be someone i know in the past or sth.. and alison is a girl's name.. thus, i approved..

and this is what happened:

alison: Hi
me: do i know you?
alison: A/S/L? :)


i immediately blocked and deleted this crazy person from my list.

i never entertain such nonsense.



the most disturbing thing is the display pic..

i do not even know if its a girl or guy!


disgusting, disgusting, disgusting !!!!

i do not know how this person got my msn address, either some fucker give him/her or he/she added people randomly with random email address he/she can come up with..

yucks!

ruined my peaceful and innocent afternoon. *rolleyes*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;