Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Adidas Jeremy Scott

Finally, my shoes arrived! Adidas Jeremy Scott's wings series! Love it to the max!

When I first saw the shoes online, I was totally sold! I love wings (perhaps due to my name) and I definitely love unique stuff! This pair of shoes have both! It is not expensive either, only $100++.. I couldn't find it in Singapore and bought it online  instead. There was hiccups during the delivery process but overall, I still love it!

Originally, I saw this design, white in colour. The model was wearing them and it looks really cool!




However, when I went in and saw the other designs, I find the other wing design nicer. The above design has  something that I did not like: the wings are stuck behind, it doesn't "fly". =(

Later on, I saw that there are gold colour for the shoes! Silver is ugly and white is too common, not to mention luminous is  useless to me unless I am a guy who wishes to impress the girls at a party. So it is pretty obvious what my choice is! :D

See the wings? How can anyone NOT love it? :D



How it looks when you wear them

The kids were impressed with the wings and thought I could fly in them! The innocence of  kids are so lovable! :D

Now I am looking at buying another pair of design, though I am having reservations with the seller. *shrugs* Oh well, we shall see how it goes.

Oh! They even have bears and/or tails designs! I particularly love this design!

Cool isn't it? I'm into leopard prints  recently :P

The tails are so damn  cute!

They have bear design too but seems too much for me.

Time to save up! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;