Saturday, July 06, 2013

Good or Bad?

People always say, be with a good person, don’t be with a bad one. How do you define ‘good’ and ‘bad’? A good person is someone who looks girl/boy-next-door, doesn’t smoke, gamble or flirt around while a person who does any of the above is considered bad? How can you be sure that a good person will stay forever good or a bad person will always be bad?

A bad person means you do not expect him/her to be good; anything good that comes out is considered a bonus and definitely appreciated. On the other hand, a good person means you will be more disappointed when he/she does something that is considered bad in your eyes. A good person does not mean he/she will not lie and a bad person does not mean he/she is always untruthful.

I always believe an extremely lousy person will have his/her good side and an extremely nice person will have his/her evil side. Someone nice does not necessarily mean he/she will be liked by everyone and someone nasty does not mean he/she will be disliked by all. Everyone has his/her good and bad side; it depends on which side you see or is willing to believe and/or accept.

Of cos, I do have people that I dislike and people that I like. However, I always believe there is the other side of them that I do not see, thus, the different opinions from different people. I do not expect the people around me to see what I see; likewise, don’t expect me to see what others see. People should always agree to disagree. Everyone is unique, be it good or bad.

Don't be judgemental and expect everyone to think like you. There are always grey areas; not everything is in black and white. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;