Monday, April 26, 2010
a gf asked about my ex bf.. and pics..

as i was showing her his pics.. i felt sad.. tears threaten to fill my eyes.. i stopped it..

nope, i am no longer in love with him, so is he.. we are purely friends (if not accquaintances)..


for those who do not know me, this past relationship was a fulfiling one.. he was a very nice person and was true to me through out the relationship..

but it ended eventually.. with no one's fault.. sometimes, love just ain't enough..



maybe i was feeling melachony.. maybe too much memories came back to me..

it's not the kind of sad that you lost someone you love.. its not longer the same sadness i felt when he broke up with me..

it was a sense of pity..

we were so close to starting a new life together.. but we didn't..

and this relationship taught me alot of things.. really alot.. and though it ended, i have no regrets..

i'm glad i have the memories..

he has found a better half.. a person more suitable than i am.. and i give him my blessings..


a friend had said, when the time comes, you will be able to let go..

you will know when its time to let go..

till then, no words of advice will be able to change your mind..


how true is that?

those who had been through failed relationships..

failed relationships which were supposed to work.. or at least, it seemed to work..

do you agree?

that your heart will know when it's time to let go?


if your heart knows when it is time to let go, will it know when it's time to tie the knot? when you meet the right person, will your heart let you know?


i must admit, i do not have an answer to that.

so.. do you have an answer for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;