Monday, November 08, 2010
got a surprise call last night.. made me smile..

a special friend called.. a friend whom i have known since i was 14 years old.. a friend whom always have a special place in my heart..

this friend, A.. seldom calls me.. only once or twice a year.. but one of the calls would always be during my birthday period..

a call to show that i am being remembered.. =)

our calls arent always long, but always full of laughter and bickering (in a good way).. and underneath all these, is care and concern for each other..

both parties smiled.. a true smile..


thats why they always say, distance doesn't affect friendship cos true friendship doesn't depend on the no. of meetups nor phonecalls and definitely not gossiping..

true friendship is the occassional msgs/calls of concern.. the warmth in your heart when you receive the other party's news..

i am indeed lucky, cos i have such friends in my life.. not one, not two.. but a group of angels.. caring for me, separately, in their own ways..

all these angels.. become my friends in different ways.. from school, from forums, from random surfing of net, from work, through friends..

but they all came to the same point: they gotta know me.. know me well enough to see the true me..

know everything about me and love me just the same..

over the years, some left the country.. some got attached.. some focused on their careers.. some got other committments..

but they never forget about me..

no matter how rare our contact are.. friendship stay.. and that's the heartwarming part..

one look and you know, they are always there and will always be there..

thank you my angels..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;