Sunday, July 05, 2009
ok.. i think its time to announce this:

i am leaving my current job.



and no, i am not happy at all.. i don't want to leave.. =(

but then, reality sucks.

(no, i am not SACKED, i RESIGN. =.=)

between passion and reality..

a choice need to be made, and so, reality sucks.

due to some personal reasons, i have decided to leave the workplace that i love, the job that i grew to love so much and the people i will miss..

despite the
  • heavy workload,
  • crazy schedules,
  • politics (which is present in every company) ,
  • irritating people (which again, present everywhere),
  • me always not getting enough zzz,
  • aching wrists and shoulders after full days of interpreting,
  • the outbreak i get for being so stressed at work,
  • the crying i had,
  • and the tempers i had thrown during work and meetings..

i still find this the best job i ever had..

i really love this job to the max.. but.. =(




alot of my friends are actually happy that i am moving on to a "better" job..

cos they always complain that i have no time for them (that includes my family)..

and i always look so tired..




i know i should be happy, since i will have more time for my loved ones.. to catch up with my friends, to have enough rest etc.. but i am not.

i am actually very sad to leave..

my bosses have been persuading me to stay but i can't..

i have my difficulties.. (they understood and i am grateful for that)




this is a bad time to leave, with alot of events coming up and projects.. my overseas business trips etc..

sighs.




i will still volunteer there though, still a member of interpreter's sub-committee, still gonna interpret for them if time allows.

this is the only way for me to stay connected and not to lose my skills..

one more month and i will be leaving.. =(




a new job awaits me in August.. how will it be, i have no idea.

keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go just fine..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;